Isnin, 27 Februari 2006

I've Been Tagged

The names you go by
amyz, amie, kak lang, mama

The screen name you've had
amyz

Three things you like about yourself
confident
self motivated.
fast-learner

Three things you don't like about yourself
ego
can't control temper while driving
worst bad mood while psm

Three parts of your heritage
jawa
melayu
cina

Three things that scare you (or mostly creeps you out)
lipas (terutama lipas terbang-terbang)
kumbang
drive sorang² tengah malam and terasa ada org duduk kat sit belakang. huaa.. horrornyaa..

Three of your everyday essential
make up
exercise
blend nutritious breakfast

Three things you're wearing right now
kebaya.
tudung
high heel

Three of your favorite bands (or artist at the moment)
Il Divo
Peter Pan
Pussycat Dolls

Three of your favorite songs (currently)
stikwitu - pussycat dolls
lemas - ruffedge
like we never loved before - faith hill feat tim mcgrow

Three new things you'd like to try in the next 12 months
bungee jumping
cruising
ski-diving

Three things you want in a relationship (love included in the package)
trust
honest
care

Two truths and a lie
I can dance
I love singing
I can write poem

Four Jobs I Had In My Life
programmer
technician
beautician
make-up artist

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
the walk in the cloud
con air
Armageddon
lord of the ring

Four TV Shows I love To Watch
CSI
Smallville
one tree hill
charmed

Four Places I've Lived (In no particular order)
KL - pathetic kan? I never moved from kl.

Four Places I've Been On Vacation To
Langkawi
Kuching
Johor Bahru - Kota Tinggi
Kota Bahru

Four Places I'd Rather Be In
Home
Tepi pantai
Dalam laut
Pulau

Four of My Favorite Foods
tom yam
sup
ikan bakar
chicken chop

Four Websites I Visit Daily
email acc (hotmail, yahoo, office, gmail)
forum geng jurnal
guestbook
fotopages

This Tag goes to
Iwan, Cida, Nett.
Sesiapa yg baca blog ini & tak pernah kena tag lagi.

0 comments:

Cerita Lama Amyz