Jumaat, 10 Disember 2004

Good, But Not Easy

Change is good but is not easy. That’s what I am trying to do right now. To change everything in my life although I know it’s not easy for me. I just want everything will be ok for me and everybody. But as far as I’m going through, every change I made, I may hurt someone's heart. Dear, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’ve just want to be myself. Don’t keep ask me why I’ve changed, why I’m different. Just accept me as I am and as anything I wanted to be, even I’m trying to be superwoman, as long as the change is good for me.

Same as me, my journal keep changing every time I feel it has to change. So many changes I’ve made for make it look better to make me feel better too.

I'm sorry. I can't be the same person like I used to be before..

0 comments:

Cerita Lama Amyz