Isnin, 10 Mei 2004

You're My Everything

Na na na na ... - You're my everything - The sun that shines above you makes the blue bird sing - The stars that twinkle way up in the sky - Tell me I'm in love

When I kiss your lips - I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips - And all the while my head in a spin - Deep with in I'm in love

You're my everything and nothing - Really matters but the love you bring - You're my everything - To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes - You're my everything - Forever and the day - I need you close to me - You're my everything - You never have to worry never fear - For I am near..

You're my everything - I live upon the land and see the sky above - I'll swim within oceans sweet and warm - There's no storm my love

You're my everything and nothing - Really matters but the love you bring - You're my everything - To see you in the morning with those big brown eyes - You're my everything - Forever and the day - I need you close to me - You're my everything - You never have to worry never fear - For I am near

When I hold you tight - there's nothing that can harm you in the lonely night - I'll come to you and keep you safe and warm - Yes, so strong my love

when I kiss your lips - I feel the rolling thunder to my finger tips - And all the while my head in a spin - Deep with in I'm in love

0 comments:

Cerita Lama Amyz